Saturday, November 17, 2012

Another bapron!

Against better judgment, I stayed up late (for me) last night to finish this bib! Hurray, another one down.

I discovered (by accident) that you can actually squeeze two baprons out of one fabric quarter if you lay out your pattern on the short edge. So... there will be one more owl/butterfly bib in my future. Next time, I"ll use the yellow/marigold bias tape though. I think it will brighten up the brown background.



It might be just a little bit tight for my 18-month old, particularly in the neck (and a little in the arms). I don't think it would be too hard to adjust though.

As mentioned in my previous post, you can get the detailed directions and pattern here (Originally FREE, but now $6!).

http://www.craftinessisnotoptional.com/2011/05/bapron-tutorial.html?commentPage=2


No comments:

Post a Comment